Sunday, January 10, 2010

FuMei



I am so excited!! Someone from my Yahoo group is in China picking up her precious daughter, FuMei right now! Her appointment to actually pick her up is at around 10:15 our time , which is about now.:) Pray that all goes well!!She's the cutie in the pink jacket and paper party hat holding Liam's sweet little hand. She's also holding the hand of another one of my group member's daughter , MeiLi, on the far left. MeLei is already here in the States and doing very well according to her mamma! Praise God that so many of these precious ones are being united to their forever families.

I'm hoping that FuMei's mom will be able to give Liam a hug and maybe snap a picture or two of him for me!! If so I'll surely post them immediately!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I seriously had chills reading this and it's not even someone I know. I'm prepared to sob when I'm reading about you picking up Liam. I can't even imagine. I pray you get some new pictures of him. Little does he know all the love waiting for him!

    ReplyDelete