Friday, February 19, 2010

TA IS HERE!!


Hooray!! Our TA is finally here! It looks like we'll be picking him up on the 8th of March! We're still awaiting final confirmation from the US Consulate in China but it looks good! Worst case scenario it will be the 16th... either way we are thrilled!!

So now the fun begins!! Booking tickets, reserving hotels and PACKING!! It's so fun to pack his little clothes knowing that in two weeks he'll be standing in them! And his cute little Elmo tooth brush...I just can't wait!!

I am so thankful for our family and friends who have offered to take care of our four kiddos while we're in China! I don't know what we'd do without them. Please pray that they stay healthy and safe and behave themselves :) We'll be gone for over two weeks. That's the longest time I've ever been away from them and I'm sure we'll miss each other alot. Please pray that we'll all be so busy and happy that the time just flies by!

That's all for now! I'll re-post as soon as I get new news!

2 comments:

  1. So excited for you all! Can't wait to meet him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We were so blessed to speak with you at KAH. I missed checking and am so happy to see you received your TA!! We are praying for you. Blessings, Philip & Heather Bench

    ReplyDelete