Sunday, April 4, 2010

DIsney!!

I have to say that Disney here in Hong Kong is pretty nice. It's only a couple of years old so everything is clean and new and the special effects are amazing! Space Mountain has been taken to another level. It was just awesome. Liam said he liked it but wouldn't ride again...  He loved the Buzz Lightyear ride. We rode that two times. He would have ridden it ten times but we didn't have time. The Jungle Boat Cruise was awesome. I think Liam thought it was real...he was totally freaked out about something. We took the cruise that was in Mandarin so he could understand but we have no idea what they said. He loved it but he was a bit concerned.  He loved the 4D movie. That was so funny! He was dodging the things that popped out and having a great time! We saw shows and met Buzz , had a Mickey Mouse ice cream bar and ate lots of food. Liam was THRILLED that they sold plain white rice. His eyes lit up and he smiled and gave me the thumbs up. Poor baby! We know just how you feel!

The show that we went to was amazing! I've never seen anything like it, It was circ 'd sole meets broadway at Disney Land. We were all very impressed. We videoed Liam during the program. It was so cute. He clapped and listened so intently! He loved it but near the end he had to go potty so badly that he wiggled right off his seat! He does this little wiggle dance when he really has to go and we just crack up! This time he wiggled a little too much! 

Today we're heading to Victoria's Peak. The highest point in Hong Kong. We're going by the steepest train on earth.. it's pulled by cables at a 45 degree angle. I'm not sure that I like that but I'm going anyway. Steve really wants to go so I guess I'll have to suck it up. I'm not sure how the view will be from up there, though. It's really misty here like in the Smoky's when its rainy. Maybe it'll clear up..

Tomorrow we are scheduled to leave!!! PRAY! I need to get home. Please pray that we get three seats on the 8:30 flight tomorrow. I just want to get home to my babies. I'm not going to make it much longer without them. Thanks, your prayers have been answered so far! I miss you all and love you! Jen

 



2 comments:

  1. glad you got to HK Disney... praying you are packing up and have SUCCESS in getting on that flight today... lots of love from here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying so that you will be traveling home soon. What an adventure you all have had and it's just gets better as you bring your whole family together! I'll continue to pray as you make with wonderful transition home. Please call if you need anything.
    -Chris

    ReplyDelete