Thursday, April 1, 2010

Red Couch Pictures

We had lots of fun yesterday! We hired a van with a couple we've met here and went to the markets. Steve bought some more "Rolex" watches.... and Liam bought a Pleasant Goat watch. His is definitely the better purchase.

Later we all went over to the White Swan Hotel for the traditional "Red Couch" Pictures. All families adopting from China usually end their journey with a picture on the red couch.So, Steve and I and Kelly and Phil got our kiddos all dolled up in their traditional Chinese outfits and took some very cute pictures over there. Liam and their daughter Jordan are such little cuties together! They just love each other. He feeds her his food and gives her kisses... so sweet. He treats her with such love. He's going to be a great brother. Kelly and Phil also have a 13 month old little boy who happens to be the most charming little baby I think I've ever met.(other than my own , of course) He is  the sweetest little thing.  He has a smile that honestly lights up a room. Those two babies have us thinking about round two already! 

Today we leave for Hong Kong. Pray that we make a good decision about a hotel... it's so hard to decide. We've never been there and it's soo hard to know where to stay. I have to admit, as fun as Hong Kong sounds, I'm a bit jealous about all these families that we've met going home today. I sure do miss my kiddos. 

My next post will be from sunny Hong Kong!  We love you all! Jen

 



No comments:

Post a Comment