Monday, March 22, 2010

It's Official! He's a Hunt!

Today our little brood grew by one more, officially. He is a Hunt through and through. And legally ours! Praise GOD!! He is adorable. So far still no tears. He wanted to sleep with us so in the tradition of all other Hunt children he got his way:-) We all slept well and he woke up smiling. I just love this little guy. His daddy is pretty smitten as well... 

We're heading to Pizza Hut to celebrate! He's a big eater so I hope they have party size! We have so much video but I don't know how to post it by email. I'll see if I can give it another try later! I'll try to be better about posting.... it's just so darn fun to play with him I can't seem to pull myself away until I fall asleep:) Love you all! 

By the way ....he's teaching us Chinese with his picture books and laughing at out pronunciation. He is so smart!
 

Jennifer Hunt

Steve

Olivia

Austin

Emma

Ethan

Liam

 

http://www.yangquanorbust.blogspot.com

 



3 comments:

  1. It's so great to see him so happy. The first tears that FuMei shed were with her shots in Guangzhou. Even after that it was quite awhile before she cryed. We celebrated when she did! She was a child after all! Enjoy. Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sitting here with goosebumps and tears in my eyes. I am so proud of the two of you! I can't wait to meet the newest member of The Hunt clan! Best wishes and a safe journey! Jill

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to meet this wonderful little boy :) i love him already.

    ReplyDelete