Monday, April 5, 2010

The Peak

We spent the day at the Peak. It was pretty cool. The cable car ride up to the top was neat. It reminded me of the pictures of the old Cincinnati Incline. It was mainly more shopping and eating...only on top of a mountain. The view is breathtaking during other parts of the year... but today it was a little cloudy. It was still pretty beautiful. I snapped a photo of a post card to post:) That's how it looks other times of the year...

We had some ice cream and played on the playground. It's so cool to see how much Liam has grown since last week! His first time at the playground he was very nervous and wanted me to be beside him the entire time. Today he was just a happy kid at the playground! Amazing! He was having a ball. So were Steve and I. God has been so good to us. 

We ate at Bubba Gump's. We had Caesar salad and Liam had white rice and broccoli. We were all happy. After dinner we walked around on the Promenade and saw a statue of Bruce Lee and the handprints of many Asian stars.  It was beautiful. The air was warm and breezy. It felt so good to be here knowing that I'd be seeing my babies in a few short hours. God bless Delta. We leave for the airport in two hours!!!! I can't wait to get on that plane! Please pray that we do! We'll post again when we get home. Love you all! Jen & Steve
 


 



No comments:

Post a Comment